02 December, 2011

Chicago Tardis - Celebrities

In my final Chicago Tardis set, I've decided to highlight a few of the celebrities I was able to meet. Again, most of the photos are not high quality so I apologize in advance for that.

Peter Davison, on stage Saturday during the Q&A.


Janet Fielding, on stage Saturday during the Q&A. Listening to a story from Peter Davison.


Matthew Waterhouse, filling in for Sarah Sutton.


During the Q&A, Peter Davison received a phone call. He answered it, much to the delight of the audience. Even had us say hello.


Nicolas Briggs & Beth Chalmers. Nicolas is best known as the voice of the Daleks in the new series and has also done work with the Big Finish audio adventures. To our right is Beth Chalmers, she plays new assistant Raine Creevy to the seventh Doctor in the Big Finish audio adventures.


Matthew Waterhouse (Adric), Janet Fielding (Tegan), myself and Peter Davison (The Doctor); in a group photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment